Realtor With Excellent Negotiation Skills
Experience, common sense and the ability to effectively communicate through complex and often changing situations are key to successful negotiation. These qualities, along with strong negotiating skills, are some of my strengths as an agent.
I have been a dependable, honest and hardworking Real Estate agent for over 13 years. My experience has taught me that success comes when both the buyer and the seller feel their needs are met.
I represent buyers, sellers and investors in Calaveras, Amador, San Juaquin and Alameda counties. My experience includes:
- Ranch properties
- Single family homes
- Luxury homes
- Bare land
- Investment properties
- Homes with wells, septic systems and livestock
- REOs and short sales
Having raised three children in the rural area of Valley Springs, I understand the needs of families moving to the area. My work and community involvement have led me to create relationships within this community that I can bring to the table to help my clients with any of their needs.
Some of my community involvement includes:
- 4H Booster member and leader
- FFA Booster for over 10 years and President for 5 years
- Calaveras Frog Jump Fair supporter
- Para Educator in a local school
- Extensively involved in working with the youth in our community
- Board member and active supporter of a summer camp for youth in Mendocino County
Please feel free to call me anytime for a free CMA and to discuss your goals.